Description: Gerard Daniel Worldwide’s Separator Screen Business Unit has an immediate opening for an experienced Manufacturing Manager. The successful candidate would direct the activities of the manufacturing department with respect to production volume, cost, quality, meeting production schedules and delivery dates working closely with both Inside and Outside Sales personnel. Candidates should have hands on experience with the following:
- High school degree or equivalent with five (5) to eight (8) yrs. Experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability.
- Sound administrative skills.
- Well-developed management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to be decisive and set priorities.
- Location: Hanover, Pennsylvania, 17331, United States
- Job ID: 24425447
- Posted: June 29, 2015
- Position Title: Manufacturing Manager
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min v.S. Diploma/Equivalent
- Min Experience: 5-7 Years
- Required Travel: 25-50%